 Marketplace / Shipping / 51
  Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally

I do offer a factoring service. For one-offs where you need a one time payment made, I charge 4 bucks, of which 2 goes to the factoree. It's slow but reliable. I have factorees in the UK, NO, NL, NZ, Australia and Germany. Payments can be made in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally

Lar, About your factoring service. Whats the max you will factor? I would pay in advance of course. I am not making this up... I really am serious. -- Have fun! John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM: John's Lego Web Trade Page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally

(...) It depends on the resources of the factoree and what they are comfortable with handling. I'm thinking 3-500 USD is where most of my factorees start to get uncomfortable. Email me with details, including the country you want to go to. This (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally

(...) I can see that it does make a difference if the SWIFT cost is 3% of the money involved instead of 30%. But still, I can think of other things I would like to spend 30 bucks on. At any rate, I pay $30 for wiring, regardless of amount, at one (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally

Once upon a time, (on Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:42:02 GMT, to be precise!), Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities.... (...) Depends on the frequency of large requests. A one-off, never to be repeated 300 dollars (1) would be the max for me (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)