 Marketplace / Shipping / 502
Re: Priority Mail boxes (not likely to be of interest to non US readers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Ray Sanders writes:
Thanks to everyone who responded. I was trying to point out
that there are more sizes available than the USPS website has
available in small quantites. Oh well, good intentions and all that jazz.

I think you dun good. Really.

I guess I would go in on 11 pallets with other locals if I had to and if
more sizes than just the one were only available that way. But I can live
without the 5x5 box, I guess, and it seems that's the only one not available
on the web. That's goofy in and of itself, really, if you think about it.

I reorder supplies about once a year or so over the web and it's great. Very
convenient.