 Marketplace / Shipping / 473
Re: US Postal rates to increase this July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:58:40 GMT

I've got some choice words for the USPS that I am trying REALLY hard to keep
to myself right now.

Dirty #$%#$%#

Troy

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shipping, Ray Sanders writes:
http://www.prc.gov/ratecase/ratecase.html

I just found this chart, which gives a better picture of what is about to • happen
to priority mail. Currently all USPS Priority Mail up to 5 pounds is • flat-rated
regardless of distance. If the new proposed changes are enacted as • requested,
then only 1-lb priority mail will be flat-rate. Everything over 1-lb will • be
zone-rated. Shipments to zone-8 will increase by 50%-90%. Sellers offering • flat-
rate shipping beware.

http://www.prc.gov/news/2002/R2001-1/R2001-1-23.htm

Ray