 Marketplace / Shipping / 412
Re: Is there *any* way to track a standard priority package?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 14:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Mike Stanley writes:
I shipped a package to California on 3/31 that I am told by the
buyer never arrived.

Ugly situation. You might wonder if the buyer did receive it and is hoping
you'll refund some or all of his money. If it really did go missing, the buyer
might wonder if you really shipped it.

I didn't use delivery confirmation

As has been discussed, it wouldn't have helped much. Yep, it was me who said
this was more a shipping confirmation than a delivery confirmation.

I never opened my brickbay store, in part, because I never want to have to deal
with this as a seller. It's my nature to make sure everyone is satisfied doing
business with me, so I'd feel obligated to send another package, or a refund.
I'm a chump. My only protection would be to insure every package, so my minimum
shipping cost would be $4.60. Ouch.

Amy