 Marketplace / Shipping / 409
RE: Is there *any* way to track a standard priority package?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 03:46:28 GMT

Mike

If you did not insure it or track confirm, there is no way.

In fact, my PO said if Milissa puts a track confirm on the package and we
put it in our mailbox for pickup, they will not guarantee tracking. We MUST
take to the PO to get them to stamp the receipt. :-(

Also, once it is delivered, they can not track it either. They will just
tell you it is delivered and will not guarantee it got delivered to the
right place!

All of Milissa's packages go via priority with confirmation or via FedEx
ground/home.

FYI, FedEx offers similar pricing on small packages and better pricing on
heavier packages that already include tracking (guaranteed) AND $100 of
included insurance.

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>