 Marketplace / Shipping / 296
  Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!

To All, After recieving numerous LEGO shipments from various on-line and retail operations for the past couple of months, Walmart.com & LS@H have the two worst packages I have seen in a long time. Walmart.com - I ordered numerous large sets from (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!

(...) I actually received my Walmart packages in good shape. While they were not packaged well, Airborne Express must have handeled them well because I received them all without a dent. Who was the shipper they used to send your sets? If it was UPS (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!

Rich & All, (...) = (...) your (...) Actually, it was Airborne Express. I have had bad shipping from all: Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc. but I blame this one on Walmart because their improper shipping methods. Those air packs don't work well if there is not (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!

Ditto--I had four shipments from Walmart.com. Six actually, because they separated out two paperback books and mailed them each separately for $5! Other than the books: 1. Small Lego tightly crushed by 1 airbag on top of it. 2. Big Lego (7191) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!

(...) Not really a horror story... I ordered a webcam and a USB hub for my son's PC late last week from Staples.com knowing that it probably wouldn't arrive in time. The total came to $149.97, needing something cheap to jump from a $30 coupon to a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!

I've been waiting to vent on this :) My last 2 orders from LS@H have arrived pre-opened! Nothing missing, it's just that Lego did a real shoddy job of taping the box shut. About a month ago when my Statue of Liberty arrived 1 box flap was open, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)