 Marketplace / Shipping / 301
Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 02:01:32 GMT

    I've been waiting to vent on this :)  My last 2 orders from LS@H
have arrived pre-opened!  Nothing missing, it's just that Lego did a
real shoddy job of taping the box shut.  About a month ago when my
Statue of Liberty arrived 1 box flap was open, and there was so much
free space in the shipping box that the inner box actually had all 4
seals broken from bouncing around.  Then just 2 weeks ago I ordered an
8479 and a 5218.  1 flap on that shipping carton was open as well.
Had it been the other flap I feel certain the small 5218 would have
fallen out and been lost.

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:06:44 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"