 Marketplace / Shipping / 298
Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:42:40 GMT

Rich & All,

Walmart.com - I ordered numerous large sets from their online sale, and =
I got the boxes today. The larger box was a mess. Inside, the box was =
half full, and they inserted those air packets to balance the rest. =
Unfortunately, they had the sets occupy half the box, a quarter of it =
with these air packets, and the rest air!  The top of it was smashed in, • =
and the air packets were pushed down into the sets, crumpling both the =
Silver Champions filp up tops.The other sets had crushed sides and the =
like. Simply horrible.

I actually received my Walmart packages in good shape. While they were not
packaged well, Airborne Express must have handeled them well because I
received them all without a dent. Who was the shipper they used to send • your
sets? If it was UPS I would not be surprised they turned out so bad.

Actually, it was Airborne Express. I have had bad shipping from all: Fedex,
UPS, USPS, etc. but I blame this one on Walmart because their improper
shipping methods.  Those air packs don't work well if there is not enough of
them either.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?