 Marketplace / Shipping / 300
Re: Hats off Winner to Walmart.com & LS@H - Worst Shipping this Holiday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 04:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Does anyone else have shipping horror stories?

Not really a horror story...

I ordered a webcam and a USB hub for my son's PC late last week from
Staples.com knowing that it probably wouldn't arrive in time.  The total
came to $149.97, needing something cheap to jump from a $30 coupon to a $40
I added a $0.43 Post-it note pad (not 3M).  The USB hub arrived the next
day, the webcam arrived today.  The real kicker is the Post-it note pad:  it
arrived by itself in a large box via UPS on Tuesday.

-Rob.