 Marketplace / Shipping / *87 (-20)
  Re: KB Kids

(...) both (...) I had my order cancelled a full week after I ordered it. That was really annoying - I can't re-order now because by the time the package will get here, I won't be at home and won't be able to take it - I'm NOT gonna leave it out in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KB Kids

(...) both (...) communication (write yourself notes if you phone, and always ask for a name, ask how to tell it's unique, or save your emails). Then, if the merchant does not provide satisfaction, contact your charge card issuer. Tell them what (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  EXPLANATION FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, I give you explanation concerning the prices on DYA website. I suppose you live in different countries. In France and European Community, on account of customs laws, we pay the price with the french tax: it's the price T.T.C. (all (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

Ben Roller wrote in message <3804dab3.96841891@l...et.com>... [... snipped ...] (...) I received my box (four Outback Airstrips) very well packed. All packages were in very good shape. Mine also had stickers on them, they peeled right off without (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

(...) See my post in lugnet.market.shopping (URL) Roller (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

(...) Fortuanately the KB Kids stickers use the "comes off relatively easy" glue. Hey, at least you got what you ordered, unlike others (I got the 20 6444s that I ordered just fine, real quick shipment also). (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

Ok, let me start by saying that I got two sets of free Pokemon cards, 3 #4910's and a #7110 Landspeeder all for $1.63 Shipped, so I don't really have too much to complain about. Other than that, I'd like to say that if you're buying sets from (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Bad shipping experience from ToyTime

I just wanted to warn people about my slightly unpleasant experience ordering from ToyTime.com . Some of you have probably heard about their buy-one-get-one-free offer going on now, and I decided to take advantage of it to order a couple sets. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: McDonald's Promotional Set

(...) A usefull datapoint: Canadians (and probably others) can call S@H US and place an order which is shipped to a buddy in the US. This reduces the money exchanged to shipping costs and allows the buyer to put most of the cost on a credit card. (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: USPS Insurance

(...) I've always wondered at how good the insurance actually is... One thing this does point out though - ALWAYS make sure there is a card with addresses inside the bag of pieces (you do put loose pieces in a bag don't you). When shipping boxes, I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  USPS Insurance

Most sellers (myself included) offer insurance as an option at the buyers' risk. Most sets are sold at above retail (in the case of discontinued, or otherwise hard to find sets). But how does the buyer actually excercise the insurance that they (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Packaging

(...) He he, no. But to a certain extent you can recognise US and Euro, there is just something different about the non US ones. (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Packaging

(...) Do you mark the individually? ;-) -br3iler (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Shipping options from US to UK

I am about to ship a medium sized set (about 16.5"x11.5"x2.5" and about 3 pounds) to the UK from the US, and am wondering what cheaper options there are than US Post Office Air Mail. The USPS rate is $16.80. UPS and FedEx are over $60. I know people (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Which country in Europe?

The Royal Mail have a 2 Kg Limit. Try www.parcelforce.com (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Which country in Europe?

John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote in message news:FGt3Kw.Buv@lugnet.com... (...) There's one at www.royalmail.co.uk Huw (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Which country in Europe?

Which country in Europe is it cheapest to mail a 20KG box to the US? Also, if anyone can tell me the web addresses for international rate calculators for various European countries, I would appreciate it. -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (More soon!) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria

This evening I posted an offer in luget.b-s-t to trade or sell two of the Wagon Plates from Sweden. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Pieniazek wrote in message <37823FC7.C16E9B0B@v...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Improvements to Factoring Service

As many of you know, I offer a factoring service. It's described here: (URL) order to reduce error, improve operating efficiency, and make it easier for those needing my service and for myself, I have implemented a form that collects the information (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria

(...) It may or may not be a back formation, but a factoree is a receipient of a factoring service, just as a transferee is a recepient of a transfer. Put simply, a factoree is someone for whom I act as a US agent or factor, receiving payment on (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact