 Marketplace / Services / 70
Re: PayPal "Refer-A-Friend Bonus" questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:53:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:19:10 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman"
<talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:

No need to test, Andreas is right - the credit in your acct does NOT show the
name, but if you choose to receive the notification emails, their name IS in
there.

No need to use the link either, just have the person's account to enter in the
referral box.

Todd, LMK your account, so I can finally pay for a membership - I've basically
been waiting for you to take X or PayPal.

Yeah, too bad he waited till the X.com referral bonuses ended (and the
free $20) and the Paypal bonuses/free money dropped by half.  :(

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html