 Marketplace / Services / 425
    Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"? —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: This is the stupid question from the guy who can't find the paypal glossary/FAQ, and won't waste a lot of time trying to find it when he can simply ask all of you well-informed, friendly people instead. What does the payment status of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) You made a payment to a member. The payment type or the member type was such that the member has to claim it. For instance, if you make a cc funded payment to my personal account, you will see it in that state until I reject it. (I don't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

         Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"? —Richard Marchetti
     (...) Well, I wasn't quite THAT lazy, of course I clicked on it hoping for an explanation but all I got from scanning the new page was a summary of the transaction details. Since I first posed my question yesterday the unclaimed monies have changed (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

         Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Believe me, PayPal doesn't make things easy for receivers of money either. It is in general a very unfriendly service to deal with if anything goes awry. They don't give you an email to look at, you have to fill out a form which is very hidden (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) The receiving party must click "claim" in the transaction summary. If it remains unclaimed it will revert to the sender, eventually. At least that's what I understand. It also happens when someone who doesn't have a paypal account gets a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"? —Julie Krenz
   (...) If someone pays you who is not verified, you will get an option to claim or deny. Julie (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)