 Marketplace / Services / 426
Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 03:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

This is the stupid question from the guy who can't find the paypal
glossary/FAQ, and won't waste a lot of time trying to find it when he can
simply ask all of you well-informed, friendly people instead.

What does the payment status of "unclaimed" mean?  Does it just mean that
the money transfer routes are working their database magic *very slowly*?
Does it usually resolve itself within a day or two? What?

You made a payment to a member. The payment type or the member type was such
that the member has to claim it.

For instance, if you make a cc funded payment to my personal account, you
will see it in that state until I reject it. (I don't accept cc funded
payments at my personal account as it would force me to upgrade to premier
or business account status).

Hope that helps.

However clicking on unclaimed should have given you that explanation. At
least it's clickable for me when I see it...