 Marketplace / Services / 425
  Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"?

Hey Y'all: This is the stupid question from the guy who can't find the paypal glossary/FAQ, and won't waste a lot of time trying to find it when he can simply ask all of you well-informed, friendly people instead. What does the payment status of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"?

(...) You made a payment to a member. The payment type or the member type was such that the member has to claim it. For instance, if you make a cc funded payment to my personal account, you will see it in that state until I reject it. (I don't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"?

(...) The receiving party must click "claim" in the transaction summary. If it remains unclaimed it will revert to the sender, eventually. At least that's what I understand. It also happens when someone who doesn't have a paypal account gets a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"?

(...) If someone pays you who is not verified, you will get an option to claim or deny. Julie (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"?

(...) Well, I wasn't quite THAT lazy, of course I clicked on it hoping for an explanation but all I got from scanning the new page was a summary of the transaction details. Since I first posed my question yesterday the unclaimed monies have changed (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Paypal payment status "Unclaimed"?

(...) Believe me, PayPal doesn't make things easy for receivers of money either. It is in general a very unfriendly service to deal with if anything goes awry. They don't give you an email to look at, you have to fill out a form which is very hidden (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)