 Marketplace / Services / 323
    Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Okay, here is my problem: I have previously never had a balance in my Paypal account because I never sell anything via the internet. It just so happens that a seller recently kicked me some money back again because the item was not in the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC? —Rob Doucette
   "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4yHHw.2Hu@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) Your account must be set up to draw from a bank account instead of a credit card when a send payment drops your balance below $0. I'm not sure (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC? —Mike Stanley
   (...) After checking my history of payments I think I know what Richard's problem is. He is listed as "Unverified" - which I believe means he has not registered a bank account with Paypal. I don't believe Paypal originally required one to do that, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Could be. I will check this out directly. As it stands, I can confirm that the interface screens I have been viewing look nothing like the one you posted about -- there are at least a few HUGE differences. Thanks, Mike. -- Richard (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Actually, it looks like the processing of a verified account may take some four days. But I started the process a few moments ago. I'll let y'all know what comes of it later this week. Now, I'm just sort of curious about the whole thing... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)