 Marketplace / Services / *345 (-10)
  Re: More changes at Paypal

(...) Personally, I think the BUYER should pay the fee. But I don't think they can legally do that due to the CC laws in place in the US, so there's not much we can do about it. As it is, I'm going to have to start charging people 2% more if they (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: More changes at Paypal

FYI, I opened a new Personal account after converting my old one to a Premier, and they don't seem to be complaining about it. The only real problem is that you can't use the same bank account for both PayPal accounts. That doesn't really matter too (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: More changes at Paypal

(...) I could have sworn I got an e-mail announcing this. I know I saw it a couple weeks ago on their site under notices. As for the bank account being the default option - I consider that a good thing. As a seller who doesn't want to upgrade to the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: More changes at Paypal

(...) Well, perhaps you'd prefer they eliminated the free option? What they are doing can't be done for free. They are almost certainly being charged by a credit card clearing house to process the credit card transactions. Where do you propose they (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: More changes at Paypal

Don't you love these people? It's OK to suck money OUT of your bank accounts pretty much unlimited but not the other way around. It also peeves me that the default payment option is the bank account given and now you really have to dig to use the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  More changes at Paypal

Shouldn't they be required to email us with these changes??? Here's the latest: Notice Date: December 6, 2000 Effective Date: December 20, 2000 In order to increase the predictability and consistency of our credit card processing costs, the Personal (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) And, however you format your searches, you can also save them the same way you save any other internet link you return to often. John #388 (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

Cool! I guess this will hafta do until someone makes such a program... Off to entering land... </Kyle> -- AIM: legomankyle or KyleKeppler (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

Kyle Keppler wrote in message ... (...) # (...) I don't know about a program to do this, but you can enter several sets directly in the eBay search box, like this: lego* (6444,6580,6086) The comma separated list inside the parens acts as 6444 OR (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  eBay searcher?

I was just thinking about how great it would to have a program or script or bot that allows you to enter around 50 *different* search terms, searches eBay's lego listings, and then emails you the results once daily. I don't know much about (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact