 Marketplace / Auctions / 7433
7432  |  7434
Subject:
eBay searcher?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 17:02:59 GMT

I was just thinking about how great it would to have a program or script or
bot that allows you to enter around 50 *different* search terms, searches
eBay's lego listings, and then emails you the results once daily.  I don't
know much about programming, but this doesn't seem like a very complicated
task.  This idea came to me today because I got tired of entering each set #
separately and each set name separately when I was searching eBay for
Futuron sets.  Since this doesn't seem to be a very radical idea, I have a
feeling that this may have already been done. (This program could benefit
non-AFOLs too.)  If you know of such a program or website, then post the
link and I'd be very happy.

Thanks!

</Kyle>

AIM: legomankyle  or  KyleKeppler