 Marketplace / Auctions / 8607
Re: eBay searcher?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:17:26 GMT

I don't know about a program to do this, but you can enter several sets
directly in the eBay search box, like this:

lego* (6444,6580,6086)

The comma separated list inside the parens acts as 6444 OR 6580 OR 6086.
Then you just bookmark that search and you can go back to it any time you
like. I don't know whether you can enter a search like this into eBay's
Personal Shopper service, which emails finds to you.

This works perfectly well, in fact it is how I have my ebay searches formatted.
I have three searches running with my wanted sets, pirate ships, and acccessory
packs listed, and get one email per group per day with the new listings.

Good luck,

Henry