 Marketplace / Services / *275 (-5)
  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G3Dy2H.Bn9@lugnet.com... (...) I assume you are referring to charges borne by international account holders (non-US). From the Policy Changes page: ===...=== International Payments (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

(...) In that case, credit Todd, not me, if you join and get the chance to give a referral(1). I will not be upgrading if I can help it. I don't run factoring as a business. And yes, my current fee structure is under 2.25 for the size txn that Mike (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

(...) I updated the paypal@lugnet.com account to a business account long ago. :-) --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Ok, just reread the policy change. You're right, and I'll quote: "Credit card payments sent to a Personal Account in excess of the limit will be held as "pending" until the recipient chooses to accept the payment by upgrading or to return it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Well that takes a load of my mind since you're one of my largest buyers. :) I think it could work out well for everyone. (...) Do you read it as you having a choice? I read it as "once you go over the limit we'll snag any CC funds sent your (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact