 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 722
Re: Junk Box #1 Thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:43:40 GMT

Bryce and I have solved the problem, He got mixed up on which box is
which, he's talking about the Chris Weeks box, and is trying to get
Pat's address before sending it back to Chris since he's the 10th one on
the list.
Just so everyone doesn't get their undies in a bundle!!!!
I know Bryce is having problems mailing Lugnet, it seems it keeps
telling him something about a 2 e-mail error??? it seems to think he's
got 2 addresses or something... Todd you want to contact him??
Thanks!
Tamy

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

Bryce, your typing didn't come through...

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!