 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 612
Re: Junk Box #1 Thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 15:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jeremy Sproat writes:
I have received this box from Ectal.  I'll wash them, pick them over, and
send them off to John Cromer probably this weekend.

I have sent this to John via USPS Priority Mail yesterday.  BEWARE:  since
this box is a Priority Mail box, they wouldn't let me send it any other way.

What I took:
  1 x red surfboard

What I put in:
  4 x conical space jet fins