 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 619
Re: Junk Box #1 Thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:29:53 GMT

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:25:13 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
BEWARE:  since
this box is a Priority Mail box, they wouldn't let me send it any other way.

Someone could turn the box inside out, the USPS got their return for
supplying the box for free by now, I am sure.

Yeah, I don't think the USPS would mind that.  Heck, I used an inside-out
PM mail box the other day when I sent something to the UK Global Priority.
At the time I didn't know I could have ordered GP boxes...

One of the places I order DVDs from (still running a $7.05 average price)
online was using inside-out PM boxes until very recently.  I think they
may have gotten in trouble for it, though...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/