 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 39
Re: New group...moving forward?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Any thoughts?  Todd, did you have any assumptions about this as the
idea's originator?

I'd like to "let go" and just see where it all winds up.  To me, it's
really a sociological and e-commerce experiment as well as simply a way
to unload a bunch of pieces that are eager to find new homes.

I should clarify that bit too -- by "let go" I mean not staying closely
involved with the evolving rules and day-to-day interactions.  Since it's
got so much potential to evolve into many different types of packages and
rule-sets, I'd rather just sit back and watch that all develop naturally,
then after it stabilizes over a few months, revisit it all and work it into
something more formalized and automatable.  So in my mind it's still always
a LUGNET-centric thing -- I just can't focus on it directly anytime soon.

--Todd