 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 5
Re: New group...moving forward?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:33:51 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Are there rules?

I also wrote (on 10 July in lugnet.general):

How will this be managed?

Is anyone considering 'rules' for participation?  What needs to be
figured out?

       How much of the box can I keep when it arrives?
       How much should I put back in?
       Where do I send it when I'm done?
       Will I be signing up to participate in one or all boxes?
       Will this be centrally managed at all?
       Should there be an agreement made in order to sign up?
       Is this going to be a group thing, or is it someone's baby?

       What else?

Any thoughts?  Todd, did you have any assumptions about this as the
idea's originator?

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks