 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 6
Re: New group...moving forward?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 22:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
So, what's happening with the jambalaya box(es) now?

Is there a box of windows being sent out?

I guess that's up for discussion.  It'll depend largely on how Larry decides
to partition the initial collection of stuff.

Are there rules?

I think it's likely that rules will evolve over time, but I'd rather not get
too involved.  Right now, from my point of view, the only rule is, "Whatever
Larry says, goes."  (Except for keeping everything for himself and not
replacing it with anything, of course.  ;-)

Is this supposed to be about boxes started only by Todd and Suz?

No, it's for any box(es) that anyone wants to send.

Could I just start one and discuss it here?

Sure!

Are you (Todd) handing stuff to Larry to get started?

Yup -- meeting with Larry sometime this week here in Boston.

--Todd