 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1507
  Space Box #2 list update, questions

Here's the list so far for Round 2 (in no order as of yet): Mark & Milissa Millerre Roger Rothaar Kyle Keppler Rick Kujawa Dave Johann Jon Palmer D M Garcia Frank Filz Pat Bunn Hey Rick, Dave, and Jon, could you Email me again with the Cities/States (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Space Box #1 Round 2 info update

After gathering names, I've ordered the list to minimize shipping time accordingly: Pat Bunn Frank Filz Mark & Milissa Millère Kyle Keppler D M Garcia Roger Rothaar Rick Kujawa Dave Johann Jon Palmer (...) "Space (...) Let's call this Space Box #1 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #2 list update, questions

(...) Adam, Let's start calling it "Space Box, Round 2". It's the only Space Box, now on it's second round. If there's ever another Space Box circulating at the same time, we'll start using "Space Box #1" again for your box. Regards, -Tommy p.s. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #2 list update, questions

(...) Makes good sense to me. (...) No problem; thanks for the heads up! Adam (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)