 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1296
    Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside —Larry Pieniazek
   I see in a mail to my voyager account from some time back (which is why it's bad to mail there, mercator gets you a much speedier answer) that I apparently have the Drab box. Sorry about that! Can whoever mailed it to me give a more precise (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        RE: Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside —Doug Finney
   (...) Sounds like it's also a case of why the return address on your lugnet posts should be the one you actually check regularly. :-) (...) That would be me. I wrote to your "bad" account on 5/1 requesting a mailing address and I think it was close (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Touche. But with the LUGNET spammers on the loose, you know... Anyway I am in the process of trying to fix that. The way cookies work here isn't the best. To effect the change will require human review even though I am signed in. But once the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Drab Box FOUND! (was Re: Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I am happy to report that, while it did take a lot of digging, the pony, er Drab Box has been found! It was underneath a BUNCH of other stuff, some of which actually got put away. The kids and I pillaged it (and put a fair amount of new stuff (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box FOUND! (was Re: Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) OK, this box either has, or will be sent to Mookie. It's boxed up and ready to ship, but Jo and I were having a bit of a tiff and I was running late for the airport so I didn't mail it this AM. I THINK she did but if she didn't I will prio it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)