 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1296
1295  |  1297
Subject:
Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 03:37:56 GMT

I see in a mail to my voyager account from some time back (which is why it's
bad to mail there, mercator gets you a much speedier answer) that I apparently
have the Drab box.

Sorry about that!

Can whoever mailed it to me give a more precise description like what color box
it is, how big, does it have any markings on the outside?

I can't find it if I do have it. I have a pile of boxes, just from people (not
merchandise, that's in another room) that is 4' x 7' x waist high, that I
haven't opened, or just opened to see what was in them but didn't file away
into my collection. So things are out of control a bit which is why I said take
me off all lists for now...

Who sent this box to me and when? If I can't find it Friday it will sit
wherever it is for something like 4-5 weeks while I am away on a long european
engagement.

lpieniazek@mercator.com