 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1422
Re: Drab Box FOUND! (was Re: Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:21:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I am happy to report that, while it did take a lot of digging, the pony, er
Drab Box has been found!

OK, this box either has, or will be sent to Mookie. It's boxed up and ready to
ship, but Jo and I were having a bit of a tiff and I was running late for the
airport so I didn't mail it this AM. I THINK she did but if she didn't I will
prio it when I get back on Thursday from Cincinnati. (and I can definitively
say Son of Beast RULES, that coaster is awesome. Just stay out of the middle
cars, they hunt something fierce...)

This box now has in it (in addition to the bricks) a 2000 German catalog, and
some pics from my two trips to Europe, featuring the April Fool's engines,
some Italian fun, some German prototypes to think about, and fun at Horst's
house. Those are there for people to look at and send on rather than to keep.
They are extra pics (I always get double prints) so I don't actually need them
back at any particular point...

So mark this as enroute to Mookie, eh, Tommy? I gotta say that your tracking
thingie is working out swell, it's very spifferific... (Mookie's was good, but
you've bellandwhistled it quite nicely. Great work.)

++Lar