 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1406
1405  |  1407
Subject:
Drab Box FOUND! (was Re: Why you should always mark JAMBALAYA on the outside
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Doug Finney writes:

IIRC, it was relatively flat for a Jambalaya box, maybe 20x14x5?
Regular brown cardboard and probably a hand-written Priority Mail
address sticker. I don't recall any other distinguishing marks.

Just looked again. No joy. There's a pony in there somewhere, though.

I am happy to report that, while it did take a lot of digging, the pony, er
Drab Box has been found! It was underneath a BUNCH of other stuff, some of
which actually got put away. The kids and I pillaged it (and put a fair amount
of new stuff into it on top of what we took out) and it's ready to go, or can
be tomorrow.

I will be mailing Mookie to get shipto details.

I still want to be skipped, though, as it was dumb luck that I finally found
it and I don't want to risk further lossage. (er, is there any chance that
maybe I have some other boxes I am not aware of?)

BTW, the box seems completely different than when I started it out... so
that's good.

++Lar