 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1280
    New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Tommy Johnson
    I asked Dan if I couldn't take over the status page and he agreed to let me take it. The new place for Jambalaya Box Status is: (URL) page has a new look, similar to how LUGNET is laid out. I hope you like it! If you notice any errors, please (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS (was Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page!) —Tom Stangl
     Nice update. Now... CAN WE PLEASE GET THE DRAB BOX INTO THE US within 2 years of its creation? It's been in Canada for what seems like YEARS (actually, it is rapidly approaching a year). This kind of delay is completely inexcusable. Is it being (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Dave Johann
      This is all nice to hear, but some of us are still not listed on the pages and we signed up for the boxes months ago. Is .jambalaya meant to be an exclusive club that ignores those who didn't sign up the day the box was created? If I'd known I'd be (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

          Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Shiri Dori
       (...) Well, I think Tommy must've overlooked that... If ye'reading this, Tommy, please recheck the original posts and the replies to them! TIA! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

          Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Frank Filz
      (...) I don't think we realize the effort it takes to keep up with the lists. I think we can never express enough appreciation for the effort Tammy put into getting the lists started and keeping up with it. One thing which makes it frustrating is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

          Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Dave Johann
      (...) Frank, that is so true. Truth be told, when I posted this, I had just seen the original post and decided to check up on it. Once I did that and noticed that the lists still hadn't been updated to include new names, that was when I got annoyed. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         RE: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS (was Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page!) —Doug Finney
     (...) Don't worry Tom, it's moving at least a bit faster than the status page reflects. I sent it on to Larry a couple weeks ago so it should be winding ever closer your way. Good idea about labeling the outside, btw. Doug (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Paul Foster
     (...) Correction of Box #1 I never received General Box #1, John K was the last to have it and was supposed to send it me but never did. You should probably also add the dates and what ever other information was on the original status page about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Paul Foster
     (...) Now that I look at the list, it also appears that General Box #2 and #4 are also missing and Junk Box #2 never went anywhere. I would like to see some notes about the fact that the box is probably not going to re-appear. Paul Foster (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Tamyra Teed
     General Box 4 was recreated when we split up one of the other general boxes, so there is a box 4 running around. The first 3 links on the page don't take me their box.. they all take me to the same one.. I'm not getting box 1 2 or 3.. just box 4. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Jason Catena
     (...) The link for "Drab Box #1" actually goes to the start message for "Junk Box #2." (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Thanks for the updates so far... —Tommy Johnson
    Thanks to everyone who has sent me updated information and/or posted it here. FYI, I've subscribed to this group as a mailing list. I'm beginning realize that using the old list as a starting point may not have been the best thing to do...although (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)