 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1111
Re: Technic Box #1 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:18:27 GMT

Yeah! glad to hear it Phil :) I hope you enjoy, and the wait was worth
it!

Tamy

Phil Watt wrote:

A little patience and hope was all it took.

I was so surprized to see it arrived today.

Start the clock....

I'll get it moving again by Wednesday.

-Phil

Allan Bedford wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in article
<38A59809.F828AD38@voyager.net>...
Phil Watt wrote:

The technic box #1 appears to be lost.

There's stil hope. Canadapost is notoriously slow and unreliable.
Perhaps they don't have as much competition as the USPS does.

I have always found Canada Post to be extremely reliable and timely.  Since
I've been back into LEGO I've had several opportunites over the last few
months to test their service and have seen generally excellent results.  I
have often sent an envelope on Monday and been notified that it arrived at
a U.S. address before the end of that same week.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy