 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1105
Re: Technic Box #1 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:16:28 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

One possibility is that it's sitting on a customs desk somewhere.

Boy what a funny picture THAT would be.

I believe I mentioned coming back in to the US from Ottawa (actually I
went through US Customs IN Ottawa) and knowing that Lego is admitted
duty free, I told the customs officers that. They asked me how i knew
that, told them it was on *their* website...  (which I believe I learned
HERE, someone posted the URL) Next week I had an even BIGGER box and
they remembered me, saying "oh ya, that's the Lego guy, wave him on",
with a laugh.

Shoulda put some Cuban cigars in there, I guess. They shouldn't be
illegal to import. But I don't care for products made with slave labor,
but that would be a different newsgroup.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!