 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1102
Re: Technic Box #1 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:58:19 GMT

Martin Legault wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Kevin Wilson writes:
If Larry remembers correctly and Martin is in Canada, mail Canada->US
does sometimes take 3 weeks (and who can tell which side of the border
the delay is on?) so it may not be time to despair yet. Over Xmas I had
a couple of letters take 4 weeks to reach me from the US (and one
package take 3 days - over a weekend! in the other direction!). I have
also had a couple of letters US->Canada get lost, but never any packages
(in about 350 that I've mailed) Canada->US.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page:

Yes I live on Canada and I`m sorry that the boxes seem to be lost, should • have
used insurance (Canada-Post) seem to be more careful when you bhought
insurance.

For the few pack I sent over the border, never had trouble except slow • service.

If this box is still missing in a week I`ll start a new one and have it • sent to
phil to replace the missing one.

I'm not sure what the quickest and slowest trips from Canada to me have
been, but I would give it more than a week before giving up hope.

One possibility is that it's sitting on a customs desk somewhere.

Frank