 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1104
Re: Technic Box #1 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:39:17 GMT

Thanks everyone.

Two things I have are time and hope.  Although I seem impatient sometimes.

Martin, Thanks for always immediately replying to my mail and being so
generous to say you would start another box.  Let's wait a couple more weeks
before we consider this box gone. BTW, you should'nt feel responsible, it's
obviously the problem with one of the mail systems.

Best Regards, -Phil