 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1097
1096  |  1098
Subject:
Technic Box #1 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:47:08 GMT

The technic box #1 appears to be lost.

Martin mailed it to me 2 to 3 weeks ago and it has never arrived. Is it
possible that it would take this long?

It was started back in July and seemed to take forever and require many
posts to prod for status and expedite hops only to now have it missing
in action.  How dissappointing!

I asked if any insurance was purchased or if there was any way to trace
it, but it appears there is none.  Any body have any ideas or experience
tracking a missing parcel?

What a shame...

If anything develops, be assured that I'll send an immediate update.

-Phil