 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *631 (-20)
  Re: General Box #4 thread (NOT the NMRA/Minneapolis box)

(...) Please sign me up for GB#4. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

(...) Please sign me up for this box. Steve Bliss I wonder if I can cross-reply one follow-up to a bunch of different threads? (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

(...) Please sign me up for this box. We had so much fun with the first box we got (GB#3), I'm signing up for more. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #1 Thread

(...) Really? I've never had a problem with using inside-out PM boxes. And I typically ship packages with the same clerk I get the boxes from. By preference, I'll use something other than inverted Priority boxes, but if nothing else is on hand, and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?

(...) My initial reaction is that this wouldn't do very well. It would be cheaper for a given recipient to trade for the specific plates they needed rather than send a whole box onto the next person. Also, the selection in the box will diminish. I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box") (I'm on vacation!)

I'm back from vacation now, so I can be included in the "rotation" for this box again... but then again, the box doesn't really seem to be making any progress, does it? Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?

(...) Oh, and there was another one that I left out (brainfart): A box of decorated elements: Tiles, slopes, torsos, bricks, etc. later, Chris (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?

Hi all, I've recently purchased two smallish LEGO collections. I've also been thinking about how to push the Jambalaya idea a little. Some of the boxes that I could start if there is interest include: A box full of various plates where people take (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Forwarding Tiffany Vincent's request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Forwarding Christopher Weeks' request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Forwarding Russell Clark's request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #1 Thread

My sense is this... if you get a free priority mail box new from the PS, you should use it for Priority mail. That's why the PS buys them for you, for you to use for Priority mail. Turning a new one inside out is, to a certain extent, defrauding the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #1 Thread

(...) Yeah, I don't think the USPS would mind that. Heck, I used an inside-out PM mail box the other day when I sent something to the UK Global Priority. At the time I didn't know I could have ordered GP boxes... One of the places I order DVDs from (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: minifig box question

Ok Thanks Paul, I'd still like to know when it showed up by Ben.. it sounds like we've lost a box... I sent out the minifig box and the general box 4 on the same day.. and Rob has informed me that he still doesn't have it. I can't find the receipt (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #1 Thread

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37E53899.8CEDCE97@v...er.net>... (...) I have used USPS priority mail boxes "inside-out" from time to time. The USPS frowns on this big time. Yesterday the guy at the counter closely looked at one of my boxes and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #1 Thread

(...) Someone could turn the box inside out, the USPS got their return for supplying the box for free by now, I am sure. Or someone could even use a new box! While it's neat to see how many reps you can get out of one box it's not a requirement I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: minifig box question

(...) I can answer that, Ben sent me mail Tuesday stating that the box was on its way to me. (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

(...) Put me on the list also.... (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Where is General Box #1?

(...) I heard from John K the other day that it is in the mail to me but I have not received it yet. I think then it goes to you next. Has Eric B gotten this box yet? The GB#1 list is kind of messy. Paul (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #1 Thread

(...) I have sent this to John via USPS Priority Mail yesterday. BEWARE: since this box is a Priority Mail box, they wouldn't let me send it any other way. What I took: 1 x red surfboard What I put in: 4 x conical space jet fins Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact