 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1526 (-10)
  Re: Is Minifig box #1 lost? MAYBE (read)

James, Although you are correct in that the tracking pages are fairly out-of-date, the page for Minifig box #1 isn't -- what you see is what we know for sure at this point. I've been back and forth with Ed Jones and Susan Hoover via e-mail on this, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

<snipped receiving the box> (...) That was my doing; I wasn't sure if those could be put to use or not. Everyone, should I only make the space box with specialized space pieces in the future? Adam bwappo@ee.net (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Is Minifig box #1 lost?

The last posted update on the tracking page (which seems fairly out-of-date) is that Tim Coats sent it on, but there's no indication of who it got sent on to, or where it went from there. (It didn't go to me.) Calling for a box status. James James (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

(...) Just got the box last night (actually it arrived on Monday, but the aparment office was closed by the time I got home). I've picked out some parts but it will take me a day or two to dig through my space bits for some contributions. Looks like (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

(...) Hi Dave! Contact Tommy Johnson (tommyj@fastlane.net) to be added to the list. Thanks, Adam bwappo@ee.net (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

(...) It looks like this won't be happening this month at all, so I'm getting it started today. (...) I've changed this a bit since I had email responses that I failed to consider when building this order. This list is going out in the box and I'll (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  May I have a Technic Box 2 update...EOM

thanks (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

Hey Adam.. AWESOME.. compliments on the first box to all that participated.. Please add me to the list.!! Arizona "Adam Yulish" <yulish@ohiou.edu> wrote in message news:G1nu97.Fo3@lugnet.com... (...) any (...) in (...) that (...) will (...) plus (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Themed Jambalaya Exchange?

(...) Sounds complicated to me, and almost like trading... wouldn't it be easier to make a route for one box, based on availabe and wanted themed parts? That would be cheaper too, and you might get lucky with something outside your "area" somebody (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Themed Jambalaya Exchange?

Would anyone be interested in a small-scale themed exchange? As a train/town/monorail person, I often come across pieces that are more useful to builders of other themes. What I'm proposing is to put together a themed Jambalya exchange. For example, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact