 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1517
1516  |  1518
Subject:
Themed Jambalaya Exchange?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:44:51 GMT

Would anyone be interested in a small-scale themed exchange?

As a train/town/monorail person, I often come across pieces that are more
useful to builders of other themes.  What I'm proposing is to put together a
themed Jambalya exchange.

For example, suppose that four people who specialize in one of castle, space,
pirate, and town decide to join the exchange.  They spend a few days
exchanging email to determine general interests and available pieces.  Then
each person sends three small packages to the others of the group.

If there is any interest, I would be glad to be part of a quick trial run.

Any thoughts?

Exchange well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm