 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1396 (-20)
  International/Promo Box Round 2

The box went in the post yesterday en route to Mookie (Tamy) after a short stop in the UK and Europe. So far there are only 5 people signed up for this round, so c'mon, sign up, especially if you are not in the US or Europe. Remember my suggestion (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Will Technic Box 2 please stand up?

Tom Stangl, May I have an update on your shipping status? Thanks Bunches, Rob (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) Sent the box off to Rick Kujawa yesterday... Joel VanAtta TRUJunior2001@aol.com (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box 1

(...) Yeah, so you coined and murdered my phrase. Big deal :) Joel VanAtta TRUJunior2001@aol.com (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic Box 1

I got the box in the mail today! not the box I was expecting... though I finally got it! I shall finish my trades with it tonight and I've already got Glen's Address so to coin and murder someone elses phrase, when I reline my wallet, I shall be (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) Just got the box today, I took out some windshields and such and placed some Explorien and Ice Planet parts I don't use anymore. I'll have it shipped next day or two (depends when I can re-stock my wallet :) Joel VanAtta TRUJunior2001@aol.com (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) I just did my trades with the box. It is getting large (it still cost $5.40 to ship it to me. It's got a lot of common parts which may be worth culling out to reduce it's weight some. I was able to make enough trades to make it worth my while, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) I received Space Box #1 while I was on vacation (unfortunately it was in the mail before I realized it might have been better to slide me down one position). I hope to process it tonight or tomorrow and send it on. I'll need the address of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

(...) Me too... (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

(...) I'd like to it again on the second round as well. Russell (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

Jan-Albert van Ree schreef: (...) According to Duckie it arrived... And please sign me up for the next round as well :-) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Jambalaya Box Status Page has been updated...

Happy 4th of July to all the USA Lugnetters out there! As always, if you have an update or status information on a box, please post it here and/or e-mail me. THANKS! -Tommy Jambalaya Box Status: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box")

Hi, I would like to be added to the list for this box. Also, to whomever is maintaining the jambalaya lists, my email has changed and is wrong on both of the minifig boxes. Thanks Craig Livingston (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic Box 1?? Robert Phillips????

Robert Phillips contacted me on 6/9 asking for my address for this box, I sent it though I haven't heard back from him, or recieved the box yet. I've sent a message a couple of times with no response :( If anyone knows of his wereabouts can you have (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

Duckie Dave schreef: (...) Always :-) Box will be shipped tomorrow. (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

(...) Unless (...) Scratch that. Send it back to me first. It has been 3 months now, and there is no harm in it starting with/near Tamy next round. Hopefully it should be possible to send it round a second time a bit quicker than the first round, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Personal Update (related to space box)

Hi folks; I've been off of lugnet for a few months while I took care of a bunch of stuff (moved, changed jobs, and all other kinds of stuff). Looks like I got in just as things started to pick up again. Tommy, if I can be of help fielding the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote in message <395663EE.5E413026@3...rs.com>... (...) can (...) use (...) All things considered, I think it is Tamy next, then a return to me - Unless there is anyone else out there I might have overlooked? (Duckie) Dave Till (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

If possible, may I be added to the Canadian tour of this box? Based on other boxes (Junk#1 - already received; General #2 - not yet received), I have been slotted between James Brown and Vincent St. Martin. Alan (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Weeks Jambalaya Box - round two

Paul Sinasohn traded into it, Russell Clark has decided to just wait until Kidvention. Noone else so far (there's some GOOD stuff in here, people, I can't believe people aren't speaking up! I put in a 1255!). Going south around 7/11. (...) -- Tom (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact