 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1391
Re: Space Box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
I just did my trades with the box. It is getting large (it still cost $5.40 to
ship it to me. It's got a lot of common parts which may be worth culling out
to reduce it's weight some. I was able to make enough trades to make it worth
my while, but it's tough when the boxes get this heavy when one is also trying
to put in at least as much value as one took out.

On the good side, there's quite a bit of nifty stuff in the box.

Frank

Just got the box today, I took out some windshields and such and placed some
Explorien and Ice Planet parts I don't use anymore. I'll have it shipped next
day or two (depends when I can re-stock my wallet :)

Joel VanAtta
TRUJunior2001@aol.com