 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1366
1365  |  1367
Subject:
Space Box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:18:40 GMT

I received SB#1 today.  The box is larger than I expected.  I need to get
some info before I send it on.  It came with a couple of "off-topic" pieces
including Shell documentation, a large Lego World Club catalog and a couple
of recent catalogs.  It also came with a 7171 booklet, and all of this paper
is taking it's toll on the box.  I noticed the shipping increased $1.10 in
the last couple passes.  In another post, cost of shipping was discussed and
it was determined that as a community we do not want to end up paying a lot
for shipping these boxes around.  If nobody wants the above mentioned paper
products, I will hang on to them and put them into a "thinner" general box.

--
--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/