 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1281 (-20)
  Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS (was Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page!)

Nice update. Now... CAN WE PLEASE GET THE DRAB BOX INTO THE US within 2 years of its creation? It's been in Canada for what seems like YEARS (actually, it is rapidly approaching a year). This kind of delay is completely inexcusable. Is it being (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New Jambalaya Box Status Page!

I asked Dan if I couldn't take over the status page and he agreed to let me take it. The new place for Jambalaya Box Status is: (URL) page has a new look, similar to how LUGNET is laid out. I hope you like it! If you notice any errors, please (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Where is Technic box #1?

Where is Technic box #1? -Rob H. (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  To Dan Moquin

When will the next tracking page update be presented? Thank you kindly for your time. -Rob H. (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Skip me...

until further notice, please. This applies to all boxes that I am on the list for. Thanks. It's a factor of time and of not being around much, and of the possibility that a box may even go missing in my large pile of packages that I haven't got (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Attn: Matthew Greene

Find Technic Box #2...Glen Tannenbaum has not received it. - Rob H. (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Box Update

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote in message <39274B84.F0D8DE35@3...rs.com>... (...) this (...) and a (...) After a slow start, we seem to have negotiated the first bend and ground back to a halt! 25/03/00 Duckie Dave -> Frank Filz => Much discussion later (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Any explination of what all the boxes are?

I was interested in getting added to the list but I'm not really 100% clear on what all the boxes are. For example, I have some Insectoids to get rid of. Would that be part of Space or should I go for general? Also whats the diff between General and (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Update

(...) let you know when I it gets here. -Tommy (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #2: Still no word from these participants

I have finally received an automated email from him stating that he wouldn't be back in the office until Tues. May 30 (lucky bugger). I have now heard from everyone on the list (we'll count him in too). Christopher Weeks did have a change of address (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #2: Still no word from these participants

Hello Rob.. dunno about the others but I read somewher else on lugnet Tom will be on vacation...this week (may 20th) Regards Dave rhendrix <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FuvxvA.C8J@lugnet.com... (...) them, I (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Well,'tis a long list and I don't know if it's still circulating, but what the heck - please add me to the list, thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Box Update

Paul Sinasohn schreef: (...) Any word on this yet?? (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic Box #2: Still no word from these participants

I still have not heard from the following people on whether they are still participating or not: Tom Stangl Christopher weeks Daniel Delcollo If I have not heard from them by the time the box is ready to ship to them, I will have the box redirected (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Add me on the list please. It looks like a good way to build up the collection and cull out some extra pieces. (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #2 shipping update

Matthew Greene is in possession of the box now. He has emailed me and the next person on the list to receive it. He has said that it will go out on approximately Monday 5-15-00. Rob (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #2...journey has started

I could probably go down in history as the world's most unlucky person, but I did FINALLY send Technic box #2 to its first destination. Thank you all for being understanding through my trials and tribulations. I will be sending a brief email to (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

I have it now, and will send it off as soon as I get Doug Pegram's email with his address. Pat (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box

(...) list -- keep checking back here for status updates. Play well! -Tommy (URL) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

The box is on it's way to Pat now. -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact