 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1265
1264  |  1266
Subject:
Technic box #2...journey has started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 17:35:21 GMT

I could probably go down in history as the world's most unlucky person, but I
did FINALLY send Technic box #2 to its first destination.  Thank you all for
being understanding through my trials and tribulations.  I will be sending a
brief email to everyone on the list in order to see if there are any
dropouts.  No use sending to someone who doesn't want to play anymore.

Again, thank you all for your patience and enjoy!

Rob Hendrix