 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / Search Results: CHARTER/PURPOSE
 Results 121 – 131 of 131.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Meijer's 20% Sale

I think this may be a one-store thing. The Cascade, MI Meijer's is having a 20% sale on all LEGO, in conjuction with two guess-the-number-of-bricks contests (they've got the life-size-plus R2D2 and Darth Vader). The main purpose of this post is to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

purpose
(score: 0.217)

  Re: Apology for my email by Kieran Brady

(...) Yet another argument for an "opt in" list. I'd gladly receive targeted, brief, occasional mail (NOT auction updates unless i request them, mind you, but announcements of upcoming auctions, sales, etc) from any responsible LEGO sellers that (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

purpose
(score: 0.206)

  Re: More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind LEGO advertising spam half as much as some of the ads I get here. From fastcash scammers (Make money fast always seems to be in these somewhere, or in similar wording.) to people claiming to know what I want, (yeah, right) I've (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

purpose
(score: 0.206)

  Re: I NEED PIECES!

(...) Greetings Alex The pieces you are looking for are called Technic half-beams. Just calling them half-beams is good enough description for most people. They are called half beams because they are only half as thick as regular bricks and beams. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

purpose
(score: 0.203)

  Re: My Lego is being held hostage!

Rex: I am SO NOT the newsgroup police for these things, but somehow your message is appearing in isolation and not connected to the thread to which it belongs. Were you trying to intentionally highlight these positive thoughts by separating them out (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

purpose
(score: 0.200)

  motor #1175 4.5 volt Technic

What would you pay for 4 to 6 of the Technic motor 4.5 volt #1175? See LUGNET's description of the motor at: (URL) motors do not have the wires or battery boxes. LUGNET describes the likely missing components at: (URL) motors currently reside in a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

purpose
(score: 0.194)

  Re: #6078 Royal Drawbridge

I have one that I would be willing to part with. What part of the country do you live in? I'm just curious, as I live in Colorado and would like to know for the purpose of estimating shipping. Joel (...) Knights) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

purpose
(score: 0.190)

  Re: 6289 : RBR

(...) That's a tough one. It has recently been relatively available, but retail stocks are probably depleted (DYA doesn't have them any more for example), so I would expect the price to start rising. Good candidate for an auction if you are selling. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

purpose
(score: 0.182)

  What makes an something an auction

(...) Dietmar/Rufus, I think you were perfectly fine posting to .market.buy-sell-trade. I've read and re-read your message three times and I don't see anything that makes it into an auction. Your post didn't contain the word "bid" or the word (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

purpose
(score: 0.178)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

Completely cool idea! Sign me up. I have to weigh in on this sorted bags issue however. I too would love to acquire large quantities of classic windows and other specific pieces. But if when the boxes start out all of the windows are in box A and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

purpose
(score: 0.171)

  Re: 6982 Explorien

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) Thanks for the price check... always appreciated. And Thanks for moving the mis-placed thread to *.buy-sell-trade. I don't know if you did that on purpose, but Kudos if you did. LINC (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

purpose
(score: 0.151)