 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9990
Re: Brick Bay overnight?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Felix Greco writes:

This varies, I know I am a bit sluggish sometimes. If you really truly want
bricks to appear overnight, your best bet is to contact the seller directly,
secure his interest and cooperation, and THEN put the order in, rather than
the other way round.

Then expect to pay a *lot*& of shipping as the seller will have to make a
special trip to FedEx or Airborne or whoever (prio is 2-3 days). Have your
paypal account all funded and ready to go to get the seller the cash instante.

Well, not really what I wanted to hear, but thanks.

Just out of curiosity, what did you want to hear?

I think it's a good thing for buyers and sellers to try to make their wishes
and intentions as clear as possible to each other.  It's a good thing for me
as a buyer to know what you'd like, and it's also a good thing for you as a
buyer to ask the kind of question you asked - and also to do things like
read the FAQs the sellers post about their shop practices.