 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9986
Re: Brick Bay overnight?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:49:47 GMT

Felix Greco wrote in message ...
I've never ordered from Brickbay before.  If I order pieces, can I get them
overnight?  Do people usually take a while to confirm your order once • you've
placed it?

Depends on the person and how full their life is right then. Most BB sellers
do it as a hobby rather than a full-time job :-)

I think Larry had the best idea, contact the seller first and see how fast
they are to answer and see if they are willing to go to the trouble of
extra-fast shipping and how much it will cost you.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/