 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9987
Re: Brick Bay overnight?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:54:10 GMT

This varies, I know I am a bit sluggish sometimes. If you really truly want
bricks to appear overnight, your best bet is to contact the seller directly,
secure his interest and cooperation, and THEN put the order in, rather than
the other way round.

Then expect to pay a *lot*& of shipping as the seller will have to make a
special trip to FedEx or Airborne or whoever (prio is 2-3 days). Have your
paypal account all funded and ready to go to get the seller the cash instante.

Well, not really what I wanted to hear, but thanks.