 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9392
Re: Girders for Sale (was Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:28:00 GMT

Are you sure??????  I looked at the image on lugnet and did not see the
girder parts....

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doug Finney writes:
FYI, I'm after the trans-yellow 2x4 rounded-top
bricks and they're not exactly common either,

There are 4 in the 3402 Small Grandstand w/lights, $10 from S@H.

-Rob.