 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9375
Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:57:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jonathan Lopes writes:
This "want" may generate some laughter, or "me too's". I am looking for 25
to 50 of the 2x2x5 girder type piece that is part of the windmill. I am only
interested in black. I have numerous parts to trade & some HTF MISB sets for
trade as well. I don't think many people have quantities of these and even
if you have one for trade, please let me know.

Thanks
Jonathan

Jonathan,

We all are.. This is a popular part.. Very in demad.. If you find some let me
know..

Jim